Finance Coordinator in Nigeria
Is God calling you to use your finance skills to serve the Kingdom of God in the Africa West Anglophone Field?
The field finance coordinator will help the church use financial resources in a way that honors God and advances His Kingdom. He or she will work closely with the field strategy coordinator and regional finance coordinator to give financial oversight to the Africa West Anglophone Field.
The field finance coordinator is responsible for communicating Global Missions financial policy and information in a way that makes it transparent how funds are mobilized to reach Global Missions objectives. He or she will work with the field and regional team to ensure proper financial management, bookkeeping and accountability.
- Ensure management of funds in accordance with mission strategy
- Provide financial and accounting support for the field, districts and non-profit organizations
- Manage and track all field office funds
- Create an annual budget
- Work with district leaders to manage and oversee allocated financial resources
- Conduct necessary financial audits
- Assist the Regional Finance Coordinator in formulating and administering policy and procedure
- A heart for ministry and a desire to serve
- Strong bookkeeping, accounting, and financial management skills
- A collaborative working style
- A demonstrated self-starter who has excellent attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage the completion of multiple projects, often shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and integrity
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Computer skills, including Excel spreadsheets and word processing at a highly proficient level
SHOW ME THE APPLICATION PROCESS
WHERE WILL YOUR JOURNEY BEGIN?
Opportunities from weeks to months
Do you feel God calling you to step out in faith? Use your skills and passion to participate with God to grow His Kingdom!
Opportunities from months to a year
Whether you have a summer, a semester, or a sabbatical, there are people waiting to be loved and cared for.
Opportunities from a year to more
If God is leading you to spend a significant amount of time learning the language and culture, please look at these important opportunities.